Thursday, February 5, 2015

OOTD: Union Square Snow Day

Yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with my dear friend and fellow blogger Trisha of Fashion According to the Menu! I've been getting to see her quite a bit lately since she's also a talented real estate agent, and she's found David & I the perfect little (HUGE for NYC standards) apartment :) :) We're still waiting to hear back on if we got it or not, but I'm choosing to be positive .. I've already told the universe that I've "claimed" that apartment! Anyways, we had a fun little photo shoot at Union Square even though it was freezing out & we were getting quite the stares from passerby's. This outfit has pretty much been my uniform for these past couple of weeks due to how cold it has been, and these Hunter boots are the only shoes I have that can combat the gross slush that accumulates at every street corner.


Cardigan-ARITZIA, Jacket-NY&CO, Striped Shirt-OLD NAVY, Boots-HUNTER

When all your clothes are in boxes due to a move that you were supposed to make more than a month ago, it's crazy to see just how many outfits you can make with just a few of the right pieces. I used to think that the more clothes I had hanging in my closet the easier it'd be to get dressed, but it turns out that's not always the case. The saying about friends is just as spot on when it comes to clothing, "Quality Over Quantity" .. but don't expect me to slow down on my shoe spending :)

3 comments:

  1. First off, I like this lipstick, giving me Sexy Vampiress realness here! Good luck on the apartment, can't wait to see it when you'll all moved in and I can crash on your couch hhaaha. I agree that quality over quanitity rules out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cardigan!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, Wave! Turning into a true New Yorker. With that being said, I still miss ya. :o(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3