Thursday, January 15, 2015

Girl's Night in with BELLA on DEMAND

As I'm sure most of you have noticed I've been really busy! Between working 9-6 during the week, nannying on the weekends, and school in the evenings, my time has become more precious to me than ever before. Also, lets be honest one can only work so hard before they need to P L A Y hard :) Which is why my girl's night in with Bella on Demand couldn't have come at a more perfect time! I already knew it was going to be a fun & beauty filled night, since I attended the Bella on Demand launch party on November 12th & was blown away by Bella's stylists. As with all good things, it's always more enjoyable to share it with great company & there was absolutely no shortage of it! It was such an absolute blast being pampered alongside Kelley of Kelley Louise & Gina of What The Doost, they're both so inspiring & there was no shortage of laughter


We had the perfect venue for our girls night in, & really enjoyed our time at The Paper Factory Hotel. Being that I now live in New York I don't get to stay at a lot of hotels, but OMG this hotel is so cute that I'm already planning another stay-cation! We started the night out grabbing a bite to eat at Mundo, while our Bella on Demand stylists headed upstairs to get set up. I can't even tell you how excited I was heading back to our room, I mean who doesn't love getting the royal treatment?! My Bella stylist for the night was the lovely Stacy B, who did a great job of understanding what type of look I was going for & she was able to give my chronically flat hair some SERIOUS volume! I also loved how she shaped my eyebrows, I'm still trying to figure out how she did it. We also were lucky enough to have photographer extraordinare Tutti, who did an awesome job of making us feel comfortable & capturing all of our shenanigans.   


We had one other special guest with us that night, who was the absolute icing on the cake, Bella on Demand Founder & CEO Amy D’Agostino! I met Amy once before at the launch party & was blown away by how brilliant and down to Earth she is. As soon as you start speaking with her you can feel her passion for beauty, & just how much she cares about making Bella on Demand the very best that it can be. Below is one of my favorite pictures from the night that captures the whole crew (minus beautiful Tutti behind the lens)! 



I want to extend a huge T H A N K Y O U to Bella on Demand for treating us to the ultimate girl's night in! They say you are the company you keep, & I'll gladly keep anyone Bella sends my way .. oh yeah, Kelley & Gina you ladies can stay too ;)

PS: I'm excited to offer all you ladies 15% off your next Bella on Demand glam session, just make sure to mention "Pich & Roor"!  

Hair + Make-up by @wearebella Bella www.wearebella.com
Photo by Tutti del Monte Photography, www.tuttidelmonte.com

Special thanks to: 
The Paper Factory Hotel www.thepaperfactoryhotel.com

Bloggers
• Kelley Louise www.kelleylouise.com
• Gina from What the Doost www.whatthedoost.com


**This post was sponsored by Bella on Demand, all opinions are my own**
 

3 comments:

  1. Slayyy, your make up look amazing! Look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous makeup!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are very busy!!! But what a great way to treat yourself....you guys look beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3