Thursday, December 4, 2014

Phat Buddha Style: Looks 2 & 3

It's finally Friday, C O N G R A T S you made it :) I'm super excited for this weekend because I have Sunday off from nannying, & I'm going to be making the most of it by attending brunch at Melanie's <3 I also want to check out all the amazing holiday exhibits throughout the city, I'm thinking some ice skating, holiday markets, & lots of hot chocolate! 

One of my favorite makeup looks this time of year is a dark lip, which I included in my second Phat Buddha look. I've gotten so much use out of this army green jacket, it can be layered over body con dresses, distressed jeans, and in this case leggings. To complete this military inspired look I through on some chestnut colored lace-up booties & a spiky necklace. I've been consuming more coffee than usual these past couple of weeks, sometimes for the caffeine & sometimes for the heat :) Even though these first two pictures feature the typical Starbucks cup, my F A V O R I TE place to grab coffee is a sweet little coffee shop a couple blocks down from where I live called Blessings <3

Jacket-NY&CO, Tank-C/O PHAT BUDDHA, Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES, 
Leggings-C/O PHAT BUDDHA, Booties-MICHAEL KORS VIA MACYS

For my third and final Phat Buddha look I went with a super comfy and casual look, perfect for grabbing brunch with the gals. I can't tell you how long I've had this distressed button-up I scored on super sale from victoriassecret.com, but it's another one of those perfect pieces that you can layer over anything! Since I got it forever ago it's not being offered anymore, but I found a similar looking one here on sale at American Eagle for $29.97. It's crazy how much I'm in love with this hat, too bad it's not mine & Iasiah scored it from Urban Outfitters a while ago which means I'm still on the hunt! Even though I kind of feel like I look like a preacher in it, I'm obsessed with how well it works with so many different looks. 

Button Up-VICTORIAS SECRET, Tank-C/O PHAT BUDDHA, Silver Cuff-THRIFTED, 
Leggings-C/O PHAT BUDDHA, Hat-C/O my talented friend & photographer Iasiah :)


To see the complete first look click here. I had so much fun putting these three looks together, & am still trying to figure out which one is my favorite. Each of them is "so me" .. I mean obviously because I picked them out, but mainly because I've worn each of these outfits so many times! I mean I'm even wearing the freaking leggings now as I type out this post lol. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & I encourage all of you to take the time to let someone special to you know just how much they mean to you! One person that I'm going to be calling this weekend is my Dad, because he's constantly working so hard & I don't make enough time to tell him how much I love him <3

3 comments:

  1. love the second look!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these outfits! Especially those Michael Kors booties!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3