Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Rocksbox

Long time no talk! It's definitely been more that a New York Minute since I've written any fashion related posts on Pich & Roor, but don't worry I've got a fun jewelry post lined up for today :) I'm sure all of you are familiar with all the different monthly box subscriptions that are floating around for snacks, makeup, dog toys, etc. you name it there's a box for it. I've always been curious about signing up for a monthly box subscription, and thanks to Rocksbox I got my first "present" as I like to call it in the mail! Before I got my first Rocksbox I completed the survey which allowed the stylist to get an idea of what style jewelry I like, I entered my address, & viola a few days later I got 3 cute pieces of jewelry at my door in a sweet little box tied up with a bow <3 The concept behind Rocksbox is that it's a risk free way to test drive jewelry before committing to purchasing it. One of my favorite things was the fact that I got to try out pieces that I normally would've shied away from in the past, which was an easy way to step out of my jewelry "comfort" zone. I loved the little personalized note inside, and was pleasantly surprised to see that the stylist picked 2/3 pieces that were totally me, all from a quick 2 minute style quiz :)


My favorite piece from this first Rocksbox was the House of Harlow 1960 "Sunburst" bangle. I've literally worn it every day since I received the package, and it goes with every single item in my wardrobe! It's super sturdy, I don't have to break my hand to get it on & off, and I've received a ton of compliments on it :) The other two pieces I received in my first Rocksbox were earrings from Gorjana & a necklace from Material Fix. I can't wait to see what three pieces they're going to send me next! If you're interested in getting your first month of Rocksbox free, use code: F1R16512 at checkout <3 Happy Humpday!

1 comment:

  1. such a pretty bracelet!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3