Monday, December 1, 2014

Phat Buddha Style: Look 1

Happy Monday :) I'm so excited to share with all of you the first look I put together for a 3 Way Style Challenge I shot for Phat Buddha. I have been interning there for the past few months, and wanted to showcase how versatile their pieces are. Two of my favorites from their most recent collection are the 'Hubert' tank & the 'Houston' legging, which are both beyond comfy! Since moving to New York I've learned that everyone here wears multiple hats, and are constantly on the go. With that as my inspiration, I set off to create 3 different looks wearing the two classic pieces. My inspiration behind this look was creating a fun & vibrant date night look that's easy to throw together with the addition of bold accessories <3

Leggings-C/O PHAT BUDDHA, Blazer-THRIFTED, Heels-GUESS, Tank-C/O PHAT BUDDHA

To recreate this look all you need is a fitted blazer, a statement necklace, printed pumps, & a vibrant lipstick <3 I can't wait to share the next two looks with you later this week, I'll give you a hint .. one is military inspired & the other is perfect for grabbing brunch with the girls :)

Huge thanks so Iasiah Pickens for being such a great friend & photographer!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking good, girl! I love the outfit and the shots are great. Miss ya...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3