Friday, October 10, 2014

OOTD: Nylon Vol. III

Another edition of the Nylon Bathroom #selfie outfit of the day! Some of these are from a few weeks ago when it was still warm enough for shorts out. That being said, I'm so ready for the weekend even though my weekend will consist of nannying & finishing up two final projects for school :( I can't believe that after this term I'll only have 2 more terms aka 4 months left of classes! This term's class schedule, plus working has taken up pretty much 99% of my life, which is why I haven't been updating as much as I'd like to. 

I really like all the outfits that I'm posting about today, especially because all of the piece that I'm wearing have gotten tons of wear & were great investments. The dress on the bottom left was also featured in the Nylon Vol. 1 post, but this time I layered a thrifted tee over it. I love how throwing a crop top over the dress creates a whole new vibe to it, & I'm looking forward to layering sweaters over it as the weather gets cooler. 

Look 1: 
Shirt-ZARA (b-day present), Shorts-CHARLOTTE RUSSE, Booties-TJ MAXX

Look 2:
Top-ASOS, Skirt-THRIFTED, Shoes-CONVERSE

Look 3:
Top- c/o BLONDES MAKE BETTER T-SHIRTS, Shorts-THRIFTED (DIY), Shoes-NIKE

Look 4:
Dress-ARITZIA, Top-THRIFTED (DIY), Shoes-CONVERSE

Look 5:
Cardigan-ARITZIA, Top-TOBI, Jeans-FOREVER 21(DIY), Shoes-CONVERSE

Look 6:
Dress-OLD NAVY, Shoes-CONVERSE

2 comments:

  1. #4 is definitely my fave!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3, #4, #5. And looking at these photos confirms that you so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3