Monday, October 13, 2014

Fashion Week Street Style

Even though my life is a little less than glamorous these days, it's fun looking through the hoards of photos I took at this past fashion week :) One of my absolute favorite things about fashion week was getting to see all the different street style looks, & I finally got around to uploading them on the blog today. 


Another fun fashion week moment was when I spotted one of my favorite bloggers, Daniela Ramirez, from Nany's Klozet :) She was such a sweetheart, and was kind enough to snap a quick picture with me before she rushed off to catch a show. Click here for the details of my outfit <3

1 comment:

  1. so many interesting looks!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3