Wednesday, September 17, 2014

OOTD: NYLON Vol. II

Welcome to the second edition of "Waverly's Nylon Bathroom Selfies" :) I apologize in advance for the quality of some of the pictures, it's hard to snap a good one when you're rushing between people flushing .. TMI?? I thought so :) As you can see from the photos converse sneakers have officially taken over my shoe game, but when you're walking at least 4 miles a day can you blame me?? Out of these 6 looks I'd have to say the top row is my favorite, particularly the adorable floral sundress in the middle.   


Look 1:
Shirt-THRIFTED, Skirt-THRIFTED (DIY), High Tops-CONVERSE

Look 2:
Dress-FOREVER 21, Shoes-CONVERSE

Look 3:
Shirt- Shorts-OLD NAVY (DIY'd David's old jeans), High Tops-CONVERSE

Look 4:
Shirt-THRIFTED, Pants-ARITZIA, Shoes-NINE WEST (THRIFTED)

Look 5:
Shirt-MARTIN & OSA, Shorts-MOD DEALS, Shoes-CONVERSE

Look 6:
Shirt-THRIFTED, Shorts-LEVIS, Shoes-CONVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3