Sunday, September 21, 2014

OOTD: Lincoln Sequins

I was definitely channeling my fiercest face for this first picture lol. This was also the outfit I was wearing on the fateful day that I met Iasiah Pickens, the talented young man who will be taking my outfit photos from now on! I'm so excited to work with such a skilled & driven photographer, and David is equally thrilled since he won't have to take my outfit posts anymore :) Iasiah snapped these shots right after the Custo Barcelona show, which was an absolute colorful dream!

Top-THRIFTED, Shorts-THRIFTED, Booties- TJ MAXX, Sunnies-FOREVER 21

I have been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear this gorgeous beaded top that I thrifted for $3, and even though it was a million degrees out I'm glad I seized the moment! These Italian leather & leopard booties were also a great budget buy, I scored them for only $30 at TJ Maxx. The weather is starting to get a teeny bit cooler in New York, & I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited to dig back into my Fall layers :) Hope everyone had a great weekend, I spent mine back in DC visiting the fam!

Photography: Iasiah Pickens

2 comments:

  1. i love those booties!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is gorgeous! I love your blog! Followed you on bloglovin! :)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3