Saturday, September 6, 2014

OOTD: Fall Shades

Since it's Fashion Week here in NYC, it's safe to say the entire city has stepped its game up a bit :) I personally had never been to fashion week, & usually had to participate via stocking social media from my desk while at work ... tragic I know! This year I still had to work, but got off a little early Friday & was able to make my way to Lincoln Center. Even though I wasn't dressed for the occasion (I came straight from work) I knew that I had to at least visit the fashion mecca. The energy there was so amazing, and I loved seeing all the interesting looks of everyone attending the shows! While Trisha & I were soaking everything in, we had the pleasure of meeting one of the photographers who was out in the trenches snapping up all the fabulous fashion & he was kind enough to send me the pictures of us below :)

Crop-ASOS, Skirt-THRIFTED, Purse-H&M, Shoes-CONVERSE

What most people won't tell you, is that a can of Arizona Green Tea is this season's hottest accessory :) Even though I love summer & warm weather, wearing this suede skirt & maroon crop top had me a little excited for Fall dare I say it. I also can't wait to share pictures from the William Okpo S/S 15 Runway Presentation, it was beautiful/dreamy/quirky perfection!

Photos c/o Keith DeBetham

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3