Friday, September 19, 2014

GBK & Pilot Pen Luxury Style Lounge

One of my favorite afternoons from fashion week was not in fact a show, but the GBK & Pilot Pen Luxury Style Lounge at the Empire Hotel. Makeda, Trisha, & I got to sample awesome new products & chat with industry professionals about makeup, skincare, pens, water .. pretty much everything lol. In case playing with all the new products wasn't fun enough, I even got to meet some of my favorite actresses from Orange is the New Black :) One of the coolest products that I walked away with was the Sonic Eraser by Michael Todd True Organics, this hand held tool has completely upped my skincare game & I didn't even have to change my moisturizer (full review coming soon)! Below are some pictures from the event, and some of my favorite products.


Everyone who visited the lounge was gifted with products from the various brands, and even though it's not quite as glamorous as pretty makeup I have to say that I'm obsessed with the pens we were gifted. I know what you're thinking .. she got all these cool things & she's talking about pens?! I spend most of my work days making lists & jotting down orders, and let me tell you that a nice pen makes all the difference. My favorite one was the FriXion Clicker, because gel ink makes everything pretty (even my homework) and it erases too #overachiever

One of the things that really stood out to me about this style lounge compared to others I've attended in the past, was the fact that the sponsors really took time to speak with all of us about their products & were super friendly .. something that doesn't always come easy to New Yorkers :) 

Thanks so much to the generous sponsors for putting on such a fabulous event!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3