Tuesday, August 26, 2014

OOTD: NYLON Vol. I

I know that this isn't a normal outfit post, but I thought that it'd be cool to start sharing what I wear to work at Nylon. It's hard to always find the time to take outfit posts outside, so I thought documenting my work week outfits via bathroom selfies would be a good alternative :) I'd love to hear what you ladies think of this new feature, & which look is your favorite <3


Look 1: 
Onesie-FRENCH CONNECTION, Jeans-JOE'S (NORDSTROM RACK), Necklace-CAPWELL + CO, Shoes-NINE WEST (THRIFTED)

Look 2: 
Dress-THRIFTED, Jacket-NY&CO, Nikes-BIRTHDAY PRESENT :)

Look 3: 
Shirt-FOREVER 21, Shorts-CHARLOTTE RUSSE, Scarf-THRIFTED, Shoes-CONVERSE

Look 4:
Romper-ARITZIA, Shoes-ZARA, 

Look 5:
Shirt-NYLON SHOP, Skirt-H&M, Button Up-VICTORIA'S SECRET, Shoes-CONVERSE

Look 6:
Dress-ARITZIA, Shoes-CONVERSE

1 comment:

  1. i love all of them!! but look #5 is my fave!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3