Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DIY: Muscle Tee

I can't believe that Summer is already wrapping up. Come on, won't you hang around for a few more weeks?! Yesterday was gorgeous out, & I couldn't miss the opportunity to visit the beach at least once more :) I also couldn't pass up debuting my custom summer mantra tee, "Take Out, Top Knots, & Tan Lines", that I made using HiCustom. It was super easy to transform the shirt into a muscle tee, and only required scissors & another tank top to use for reference. I simply laid this awesome tank on top of my shirt & snipped away! 

Tee c/o HiCustoms (DIY'd by moi!)

In case you haven't noticed I really have a thing for "statement" tees (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), so you can imagine my excitement when I got to design my own! I wasn't quite sure what to put on it, but finally decided why not dedicate it to some of my favorite things :) As most of you know I loooove eating so that had to be included #Takeout, my hair is foreverrr in a #Top Knot, & who doesn't love #Tan Lines?? Even though this top is summery, I'm totally going to wear it when it gets cooler by layering it under a flannel or chambray button-up .. & day dream of warmer weather :) 

1 comment:

  1. Really,I appreciate for providing the great info in this website that to using the nice info in this blog. I definitely loved every little bit of it. 

    workout clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3