Sunday, August 31, 2014

Central Park

Happy Labor Day Weekend! I decided to kick off this Labor Day Weekend with some fresh air & exercise at beautiful Central Park :) I've walked through Central Park a couple of times, but never got a chance to go from one end to the other. David booked the bikes online, and we got 2 bikes for 2 hours for only $20. It was an absolutely gorgeous day out, one of those days where the sun is kissing your shoulders & the wind is whisping through your hair .. poetic I know :) Riding though the paths seeing all the greenery & lakes it was hard to believe this peace of heaven is smack dab in the middle of the city, but then you see a skyscraper peaking through & you're brought back to reality. In the two hours we had the bikes we made it around the park twice, grabbed a quick bite to eat, & snapped some pictures. However, if you're looking for a relaxing soothing ride, I wouldn't try to fit in a second lap in the 2 hours. 

 

I really enjoy dates like this where we can do something together instead of just stuffing our faces (even though I still LOOOOVE doing that!) & am excited to explore other active date outings. What are some of your favorite date night/day activities?

3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. How cute! I'd love to do this with hubby. Hope you've enjoyed your holiday weekend...xo!

    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like such a cute date!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I wanted to do that while I was there last weekend but it kept looking like it was going to rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3