Monday, June 2, 2014

OOTD: Grandpa Shorts

I love a good pair of jean cutoffs, but when I came across this army green pair while thrifting I had to make them mine! They were only $4, so it wasn't too big of a risk :) Since they're high waisted & a bit more conservative I wanted to pair them with a summery crop top. I'm really happy with how the look turned out, & am excited to try styling the shorts for a more formal look. I ended up wearing this outfit to Ashley's surprise birthday party, it was a wonderful night & she had the cutest reaction to the surprise <3 On another note, I cleaned out my office today which was a surreal experience, & I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that tomorrow will be my last day at the police department. It's been a great 3 years & I wouldn't trade them for anything!

Tank-VICTORIA'S SECRET, Shorts-THRIFTED, Shoes-TARGET

It's so funny to look back at different outfits that I've worn in the past, this little blog has documented the good, the bad, & the ugly lol. I'm excited for all the great street style I'm going to be subjected to in NYC & the fact that I think it'll inspire me to be a bit more daring in my clothing choices! In 3 days I will be in Vegas with 2 of my high school sweethearts, Jenn & Stephanie, we are coming from all different corners of the country & meeting up there .. to say I'm beyond excited is an understatement :) Wishing you all a great week full of endless possibilities <3

3 comments:

  1. love those shorts! and have fun in vegas!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love these! Have fun in Vegas! If there's one place to be out there with fashion its New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts go so well with a crop! Love this look!

    xox
    cattyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3