Thursday, May 29, 2014

#WaveGoodbye Brunch + Tiny Prints

I don't know about you, but I still get super excited when I receive snail mail .. with the exception of bills ;) As much as I love getting mail from friends & family, I have really been slacking in terms of exercising my penmanship & writing my own letters. When Tiny Prints offered to send me some personalized stationary I was psyched, they have so many different categories to pick from, but I finally decided that Thank You Cards would be most practical for me. I decided to go with a classic black & white card with little pops of gold, since I'm trying to be all classy now that I'm moving to NYC lol. 

As I mentioned earlier, these cards couldn't have come at a better time since I wanted to send special personalized thank you cards to everyone who came to my #WaveGoodbye brunch a couple of weeks ago. To make sure that none of them would forget about me I included a little personal touch in all the cards aka a picture :)
Thank You Cards c/o Tiny Prints

It wouldn't be right to talk about the brunch & not share a few snaps from the fun afternoon!
This post is starting to make me sad, I'm going to miss all of these ladies so much!! They're all so talented, creative, fun, & are truly just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside <3 Here's to hoping that they all make frequent trips to NYC to visit its newest transplant :)

3 comments:

  1. those cards are so cute!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dremainneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the card and picture! We're going to miss you too! :( Looking forward to hear about your adventures in NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gonna miss you so much Waves! I cant wait to come up and visit and explore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3