Monday, May 19, 2014

OOTD: Weekend Classics

I hate to brag, but I had the BEST WEEKEND EVER! I got to hangout with so many wonderful people, eat scrumptious food, & the weather was beautiful for the entire weekend :) I only have 2 weeks left at work which is making this whole move a lot more real. I'm absolutely thrilled that I'm going after my dreams, but I'm seriously going to miss my DC ladies so FREEEEAKIN much!! Another element that made this weekend an absolute blast, was the Eva Mendes X New York & Company event at Tyson's Corner (more on that later!) where I purchased the perfect white button up. This shirt is so comfortable & light which is a must for my Summer wardrobe, & I can knot it in the front as well as wear it neatly tucked in. 

Shirt-NY&CO, Shorts-THRIFTED (DIY), Flats-TARGET

I don't know about you, but I am a CHRONIC nail biter, like it's really bad. I hadn't painted my nails in a while because 1. it takes FOREVER for the polish to dry, 2. it takes FOREVER for the polish to dry, & 3. I always pick at it the second I see any sort of chip & start biting them again thus making all the work & effort pointless! Ok enough of that passionate rant, over the weekend I decided to give painting them another try & I'm so happy I did :) I did 2 coats of Zoya Ali, which truly is the perfect bold Summery pink shade, & a top coat of Revlon Quick Dry & I'm in love with how it turned out. I think that this color would also be a perfect shade to wear on your toes, unfortunately my  patience wore out before that could happen lol. Oh yeah, if you're wondering about the pictures, I was lucky enough to borrow my mother-in-law's camera to snap them. Wishing you all a wonderful new week, does anyone have any cool plans for Memorial Day??

2 comments:

  1. love this simple look! that shirt is perfect!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait I have to go back and try that shirt on! Love it. I could do a lot with a shirt like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3