Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OOTD: Thrifting Stripes

I'm finally starting to not look completely stupid/constipated while "smizing" in my pictures ... haaaallelujahhh!! Trisha was sweet enough to take these pictures for me after 3 hours of thrifting (with Vivi too!) at Second Avenue Laurel #heaven :) I've never worn a striped shirt thrifting **NEWS ALERT** I'm going to wear a fitted striped top every time I go thrifting from now on, because it seriously went with almost every piece I tried on! My new Summer jacket is none other than the one I was gushing about in yesterday's post, the material is light & breathable but protects me from crazy overactive AC units :) I also must admit that I wore this exact same outfit to brunch Sunday where I picked up the coolest bracelet ever from Eastern Market for only $10! It also matched my polish perfectly .. I'm all about those types of "signs" from the universe <3

 
Jacket-NY&CO, Shirt-OLD NAVY, Shorts-CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Booties-CHINESE LAUNDRY, Purse-DOONEY & BOURKE (THRIFTED)

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is gorgeous!! i love those booties!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos came out really really well! You look great, Wave! Also, had a blast thrifting with you and Trish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3