Friday, May 30, 2014

OOTD: Sunny Stripes

I know I've started almost all my posts recently with "this week flew bye", but the fact is that I can't believe I wore this outfit a week ago! The weather has been super dreary & rainy lately, but according to my iPhone weather forecast this weekend is supposed to be nice & sunny. Today marks my last Friday in the state of Maryland, I'll be in Vegas next weekend & at a wedding in Boston the weekend after that, then it's off to NYC!! I had such a fun time last Sunday exploring D.C. with friends, & it was a great last little adventure in the beautiful Capital. These pictures were snapped after our decadent brunch, so excuse my awkward sucking in pose in the bottom left picture lol. Oh yes, do you see the sunnies I'm wearing?! These were the cute pair that I mentioned in the Free People post, can you believe they were only $20??

Top-TOBI, Skirt-THRIFTED, Necklace-CHARM, Sunnies-FREE PEOPLE, Heels-GUESS

If you've been following my blog for a while this outfit might look slightly familiar to you. When I was in Vegas last summer (yes, I know I'm an addict) I wore pretty much the same outfit, with the exception of different shoes & a different pink skirt. This crop top from Tobi has really been a star in my wardrobe, it's flattering & pairs well with any color or pattern #winning! You can definitely expect to see it incorporated into a lot of my upcoming Vegas outfits :) Happy Friday <3

3 comments:

  1. i love that top! the stripes are so fun!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I was hoping you would do a post on this. The top really stes it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3