Friday, May 9, 2014

OOTD: Pineapple Friday

TGIF! This week was a fun one, but a busy one which is totally fine with me since I function much better that way. It's so crazy to think that I only have 3 weeks left working at my job, I'm so beyond ready for NYC but I'm really going to miss my work family :( I wore this outfit to the Blogger Scene event this past Wednesday, but the original pictures turned out super grainy since we took them in the dark ... bummmer! Solution, throw on the same outfit the next day & rephotograph them :) The only setback was that my nice camera decided to completely die .. like legit it's donezo, so I had to work with what I had aka iPhone photos!

Shirt-FOREVER 21, Skirt-H&M, Shoes-CONVERSE, Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIE

How much are you guys loving all the natural sun-flares in the photos?? They're fake, but they definitely add a nice touch so I'm willing to share my secret with you! The app BeFunky has some great filters for editing photos & the two that I use the most & used to edit these pictures are Vintage 2 & Summer 2 (for the fake sun-flares). This outfit is very "me" food shirt + food skirt + converses = happy Waverly :) I'm so happy that I got to bust out my $2.50 pineapple skirt again & style it completely different than the first time, which way do you like it better?? I think I'm on Team Casual!

2 comments:

  1. that skirt is so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. So you - relaxed, stylish and unique. I want that necklace! ;-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3