Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Free People Pentagon City

These last couple of weeks have been a bit spastic since our time in Maryland is coming to an end, but I'm still trying to find time to pack in as many events & brunches as possible! Two weeks ago I got to take a sneak peek at the newly opened Free People store in Pentagon City. I was vaguely familiar with the brand, but had never stepped in the store because I thought it was completely out of my price range. Some of the prices are still a little steep in my opinion, but since I'm turning a new leaf & investing in good quality staple pieces I didn't mind dropping some mulahhh. With my Vegas trip quickly approaching next week, I've been on the hunt for a cute bra that is both functional & chic. I was happy to see that this location included their intimates department which is where I found my newest bra, the Eyelet My Heart. This bra is the perfect solution for tops that have deep sides & open backs because the back of the bra has a cool design that makes it look less like a typical bra.   

I had so much fun trying on all the beautiful clothes, I don't usually dress "boho-chicy" but this store was giving off such wonderful festival & flower crown vibes that I couldn't resist. It would be wrong of me to write this post without taking time to talk about their branches of sunglasses!! They have so many cute pairs, Tammy & I both ended up purchasing a pair, & at the price point of only $20 you can afford to snag a couple pairs for the Summer <3 Thanks so much for hosting us Free People Pentagon City!

2 comments:

  1. glad you could find some affordable pieces!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those sunnies. Definitely have to stop there and visit that store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3