Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was non-stop in the best type of way! The weather was beyond gorgeous, I got to eat lots of delicious food, & most importantly I got to hang out with some of my favorite people :) The only sad part about the weekend, was that I had to say "see you later" to a close friend who I know I won't be seeing again in person for at least a couple months :( To stay positive we both agreed to just think about it in the sense that we now have new vacation options lol. Anyways, to send off my beloved Shelby we had a DEEEELISHIOUS farewell dinner at Founding Farmers!!! Ashley was the only one who had dined there for dinner before, & so she ordered the apps which turned out to be even better than I could've imagined!! I mean bacon lollipops .. #SOLD!! 

Smears, Dips, & Table Bread aka get in my belly now!!  L to R in sauces we have: 
Romesco Sauce, Green Goddess Dip, Pimento Cheese Spread 
The bread was perfectly crusty & drizzled with olive oil & sea salt <3

Spring is finally here to stay! **crosses fingers** So many beautiful flowers 

A lovely little Easter Brunch with some of my favorite ladies at Bistro La Bonne 
It was awesome getting to see this Bunny twice in 1 week <3 Thanks for the pic!

It's official, I've tried almost every dish on Bistro La Bonne's Brunch Menu .. & I'm not ashamed :)
Usually I go for savory over sweet, but this time the Banana's Foster Waffle lured me in. 

It wouldn't be a blogger brunch without bottomless mimosas & outfit posts after. Lucky for me, Trisha snapped some shots of me in my new favorite dress from Express, more on that Wednesday <3

I had to get in as many #selfies as possible with Shelby before she left lol

There's nothing better than relaxing with good company, binge watching Lindsey Lohan & RHONY, & completely demolishing an entire container of butter pecan gelato in a matter of minutes :) Then waking up the next morning to a yummy breakfast of french toast & pretending to be 5 years old & having a "photo shoot" .. it was pretty epic <3

On another note, this week I'm going to be an alcohol-free hobbit because my race is next weekend!! I've never thought of myself as a runner (I still don't lol) but I have truly enjoyed training for this race, because it showed me how strong I truly am. Before I started training the most I'd ever ran was 5 miles, after this Sunday I'll be able to say that I've ran 13.1 miles :) Wishing you all a wonderful week, by the way can you believe we're already 111 days into 2014 .. this year is flying by!!

2 comments:

  1. You always have amazing food pics. YUMMMY!!! ;-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Girl..and great pics :)
    Beijos, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3