Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tasty Tuesdays: Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Since moving back in with David's parents we've I've been eating a lot of sweets! Living in a house with two bakers, his mom & sister, who are constantly whipping up all sorts of delicious things from last week's French Apple Cake to cookie-in-a-cup is pretty dangerous for the waistline (gotta put it more time at the gym!). Regardless of all that, today I'm bringing you Martha Stewart's Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies, which I actually helped make! Since they're flourless I'm slightly tempted to refer to them as healthy but I won't, I'm warning you though it's hard to stop after 3 :) If you like chewy softer cookies then these are the ones for you, I also want to try adding some oats next time for more texture. 


When we took the cookies out of the oven they were really puffy, we used the bottom of the measuring cup to flatten them out. Once they cooled we attempted to make ice cream sandwiches, but these cookies were a little too crumbly to hold the ice cream. It turned out to be a complete mess, but let me tell you the banana-peanut butter-chocolate chip combo is perfection & I ended up just throwing all of it in a bowl & chowing down! 

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious, I think I just drooled on my key board!

    xoxo,
    Vogue & Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm drooling!!!! that cookie sandwich looks perfect!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3