Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Styling: #FwdYourFashion

Do you remember these sneak peeks?? Wait no longer, I'm so excited to finally share with all of you the 3 final looks that I styled for the #FwdYourFashion event this past weekend. My challenge was to create 3 complete looks complied of pieces solely from Goodwill, & all three outfits combined had to cost less than $100! I knew that you all wouldn't believe me, so I included my receipts which show that I spent just under $80 for all three looks :)

Which look was your favorite of the three?? 
I think I'm still in love with the camo outfit, there's just something about it .. especially the necklace <3
These two outfits above were my favorite looks that the other two stylists created!
The Goodwill Stylists for the day: Vivi, Ali, & I 

To see more pictures from the event & the different brands that were at the Monroe St Market X Goodwill event check out this post

7 comments:

  1. Great looks. I think the outfit with the camo shorts is my favourite as well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree-- the first look is my fave! those shorts are great!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you did a super job with this! And I love the first look in particular. Cute blog following via Bloglovin.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first look with the camo shorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wave- whoa. These are all amazing looks and the price tag can't be beat. But I'm going to have to go with the black and white pattern mixing as my favorite outfit. It sounds like this was a fab event- I have to check out Monroe St. Market now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The camo is my fave. LOVE the simplicity. GREAT job!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your second look with the blue dress! It would be so cute for an outdoor wedding :)

    The first outfit (left) from the other stylist is also really cute and something I would definitely wear any day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3