Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OOTD: Pale Pink Pops

Some days you wake up hungover, some days your contacts turn your eyes blood red, & some days makeup doesn't make an appearance .. this past Saturday was one of those days. On a positive note, I wasn't going to let any of those things prevent me from making it out to Virginia for #ThriftWithNic, more on that tomorrow! I kept it pretty laid back & comfy, but added a little leopard to keep things interesting & my new favorite slip-ons from Topshop (on sale for $35!) <3

Sweatshirt-ASOS, Scarf-FOREVER 21, Button-Up-THRIFTED, 
Shoes-TOPSHOP, Purse-THRIFTED

Also, say HELLOOOO to my "new" vintage Dooney & Bourke purse that I thrifted that day, thanks to Kristen who spotted it! It was under $20 & I think that the light neutral colors will be perfect for summer & the crossbody is super functional for running around NYC (still can't believe that's actually going to happen!!!). I can't wait to style these shoes with cutoff shorts & slouchy tees this summer, warm weather I need you to step on it & stay consistent!!! Thanks again Vivi for taking my pics :)

1 comment:

  1. i love that scarf!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3