Wednesday, April 2, 2014

OOTD: Leopard + Neutrals

All the rain over the weekend made it hard to document what I wore, but luckily I snapped these pictures Friday night before all the rain moved in. I love these "swooshy" pants, because they're essentially glorified pajama bottoms that are stretchy & perfect for big meals :) I bought these back in November at Target for only $7 not sure if I'd be able to style them, but I'm proud to say that they pretty much go with anything & any season! 

Tank-GAP, Pants-TARGET, Jacket-THRIFTED, Necklace-WALISH GOOSHE, Heels-Steve Madden

I'm embarrassed to admit that I purchased the necklace I'm wearing here back in August of 2013, and I JUST got around to wearing it this past weekend. When I first saw it at Walish Gooshe I knew that it would be going home with me that night, because it was totally unique & it was on sale for only $10!! Anyways, when I brought it home I tried styling it a couple times & didn't like how it looked with the outfits I picked .... so yeah it got lost in the black hole that was my closet. When we were moving & I had to pack everything up I rediscovered it along with some other jewelry that had been neglected, & I'm so happy that I did! It's crazy how one piece of jewelry can add such a *WOW* factor to an otherwise simple outfit :) 

PS: I have to THANK my sis-in-law for snapping these photos for me & I think I might be getting the hang of closed mouth smiling/smizing (no more looking constipated or hostile!) #yippeeee

8 comments:

  1. ahhh i love these pants and i'm obsessed with those shoes! im glad you finally started rocking that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to borrow that necklace! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice necklace! I love rediscovering old pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those pants!! such a fun print!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! You are rocking those pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is definitely a WOW statement piece. But even without it, your outfit is still nice. Great pants. I wished I can find some 'PJs' pants that don't come off as sloppy on me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you found the necklace because it is really cute! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3