Wednesday, April 23, 2014

OOTD: Easter Stripes

As I mentioned previously, I'm trying to "grow up" my closet ... aka fill it with better quality pieces & more versatile pieces! This dress fit the criteria & was on sale at Express for $35, which is more than I'd normally pay for a dress but I had to make an exception. When I received the dress in the mail I was happy to see that the material looked like the pictures online, & the construction of the dress was flattering :) I decided to debut my dress at Easter Brunch (thanks Tammy & Brea!) this past Saturday & Trisha snapped some post-brunch outfits of me in my new dress! I wish that you could've seen the two guys who were watching us take pictures, they had so much great "modeling" advice to offer *side eye* anyways, at least they provided a little entertainment lol.    

Dress-EXPRESS, Heels-JESSICA SIMPSON via MACYS, Clutch-THRIFTED

I'm thoroughly enjoying the beautiful weather that has graced DC, & I do NOT miss winter coats & cardigans at all! However, I've already thought about how I'm going to style this dress once the cold temps come around again .. you can never be too prepared :) Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this dress on you and loved sitting next to you at brunch. Thank you for coming! And of course those guys were watching...you're stunning!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! I especially love the stripes and the flare of the skirt. It's very flattering on you.

    And I most definitely do not miss winter coats, either! It's not quite summer weather just yet, but it's getting there. Hopefully this rain doesn't last too much longer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3