Monday, April 28, 2014

OOTD: Blues in Brookland

If you follow me on Facebook & Instagram, then you already know how crazy this weekend was! I spent Saturday at the Monroe Street Market X Goodwill #FwdYourFashion event, which was really fun & REEEALLY windy :) The weather was absolutely gorgeous during the event & the little "perch" we stumbled across was begging to be included in some outfit shots, so we respectfully obliged lol. The outfit that I wore to the event was made up of almost entirely thrifted pieces with the exception of my sunglasses & shoes, I was excited to get to wear my cropped sweater for the first time that I bought at the Thrift With Nic event earlier this month. 

Top, Necklace, Skirt, Purse-THRIFTED, Sunnies-FOREVER 21, Shoes-TARGET

Wishing you all a great start to the new week, check back tomorrow to hear about the #FwdYourFashion event .. it's going to be picture heavyyyy!! Thanks for taking the pictures Vivi :)

1 comment:

  1. i love that skirt! great color!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3