Monday, March 10, 2014

OOTD: Frayed Edges

My prayers have been answered, well for now at least .. we have had some beautiful sunny days & I couldn't be happier :) This past weekend was really fun Friday we took a family day trip to NYC, Saturday we started packing, & yesterday we enjoyed a delicious lunch at David's parent's house (mac&cheese!). Once again another outfit post in my black J.Crew sweater (last worn here + here), it really goes with about everything in my closet especially my new kimono from Boutique to You (on sale for $29.99).  I love the fringe on the edges, & can't wait to wear this bad boy with high waisted shorts once it heats up :)
Kimono-BOUTIQUE TO YOU, Sweater-J.CREW, 
Jeans-THRIFTED (DIY), Heels-MACYS

4 comments:

  1. ooh this is cute! I saw some Kimonos in the plus section at forever and I'm seriously getting into some for the summer! I love the fringe on this one and the jeans are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kimono is gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the kimono! So perfect for Spring. Love the ripped DIY denim too. Great look!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled this kimono, to be laid back chic! Need to add one to my wardrobe for the spring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3