Wednesday, March 5, 2014

OOTD: B+W Polka Dots

These joyful pictures were taken several weeks ago on a glorious Sunday afternoon of bottomless brunching. I should have taken the pictures before I started in on my mimosas, but hey I love a good challenge so tipsy outfit pictures in a crop top after stuffing my face it was :) I decided on my favorite turban since my hair was feeling rebellious & of course I had to take advantage of the warm weather & debut my second $2.50 skirt from H&M (see the first one here). For some reason I also decided to bust out my Electric Orange Maybelline lipstick, too bad I now remember why I never wear it .. I feel like it makes my teeth look yellow, booo :( 
Shirt-ASOS, Skirt-H&M, Shoes-ZARA

I love how simple this outfit is, & I'll probably wear the exact look again minus the orange lip .. I'm thinking a pretty fuchsia. These loafers are perfect for days when I'm not in the mood to wear heels, but still want to look slightly polished aka not wear my tattered Chucks. I had such a blast shooting these pictures with Krystin & Carlis (who has the same skirt), it's a lot easier to loosen up in front of the camera when you're laughing & having a good time/dodging cars :) Wishing you all a happy hump day <3

3 comments:

  1. i love that turban!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! And the sunshine. Bottomless brunching is the only kind of brunching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the orange lipstick makes your teeth look yellow at all! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3