Sunday, March 2, 2014

OOTD: Brick Pineapples

I guess it would make sense that I post this outfit almost a week from the day it was taken on a gorgeous sunny afternoon ... & now we're all waiting for several inches of snow & ice. DMV, can we please catch a break for longer than 2 nice days?! I guess I'll try & focus on the positives, like the fact that I got this skirt for less than a jumbo slice $2.50 people :) H&M is known for their crazy sales, & lucky for me I happened to stumble across one a few weeks ago while shopping at Arundel Mills! Yes I'm wearing the same sweater that I wrote about here in my last outfit post, I told you I'm gonna get my money out of this investment piece lol.  This outfit screamed resort wear to me, if only I weren't standing in front of a brick wall at a random school & instead at a nice beach strolling through the sand!
Sweater-J. CREW, Skirt-H&M, Heels-STEVE MADDEN, 
Necklace-ALYSIA'S GMA, Earrings-J.CREW, Sunnies-FOREVER 21

Aren't those pineapples like the cutest print ever?! I'm also happy to report that I'm typing this after finally turning in my last two assignments for my IT class & fashion merchandising class .. the bad news my next classes start tomorrow. Two down & a lot more to go, here's to hoping I graduate this year :) Stay warm & toasty everyone, & make sure to stock up on lots of drunk junk food hehe alcohol keeps you warm & I'm trying to save some $$ on my heating bill! 

PS: Thanks again Vivi for taking my photos, even though you abandoned me here for Jamaica <3

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your classes! Always sucks to go back but I'll keep my fingers crossed you'll be able to finish soon :) Love the outfit! I just wish it was still that warm out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting. Santa Barbara Green building

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is gorgeous! i love that pattern!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all you look hot! I love the hair and the curls! I love the skirt it's so cute and there ain't nothing wrong with repeating a cute piece! I love when bloggers are realistic and wear something twice or three times. Probably because I do it myself. Anyway, I'm over this snow like you are. We finally got rid of that dirty looking ice and now we have to deal all over again. It's not even a ton it's just blowing everywhere. I'm not ready to shoverling right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun skirts...ohh and so jealous of your beautiful sun!! hahah send some my way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt! :) I agree though, this weather has been crazy! In the 60's yesterday and snow today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3