Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

 This is what really goes on behind the scenes <3 Krystin
A beautiful day walking around D.C. with my man, absolutely perfect!
Finally got to try chicken & waffles at Shaw's Tavern, scrumptious
Evening in Chinatown, ahhh it never disapoints
Tried out a new Pho place by our house :)
Reunited with my Carlis <3 

I really am going to miss D.C. & all it has to offer, so I've been trying to spend as much time out & about as I can! We had the most gorgeous weather these past couple of days, & it has me beyond ready for Spring aka leggy weather (where I can show my legs off :) Friday night I laid low working on homework, & Saturday I spent the whole day exploring D.C. with David. Ahh, I seriously love that guy we really just have too much fun together no matter what we're doing  <3 Sunday I got to see my girls for brunch, & finished up with a fun photo session with Carlis & Krystin afterwards. What a great weekend, I can't believe that we've moving out of out apartment in less than 3 weeks!! 

3 comments:

  1. LOL at that first picture! Your weekend looks super fun girl! I wish I took more pictures of my weekend to be honest it was non-stop but fun too! Love your turban! I have to get a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! chicken and waffles is amazingg!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those chicken and waffles look delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3