Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Summer Dresses Gone Winter

One of my goals for this blog (other than to keep my mom up to date with my life lol) is to help readers make the most of their closets & what they already have. I myself struggle with having something to wear sometimes, & over the weekend my creative juices were flowing & I thought up a cool idea :) I wanted to share with all of you how to style your summer dresses for winter wear! The dress I'm wearing in today's post is one of my all time favorite summer dresses (worn here, herehere, & here) thanks to its flattering cut, gorgeous color, & comfortable fabric. As great as this dress is, it's been collecting dust in the back of my closet for the past few months until now .... Taaa daaa!
Dress-FOREVER 21, Blazer-THRIFTED 
Heels-GUESS, Scarf-FOREVER 21

I'm sure you can tell from the pictures, but I had wayyy too much fun shooting these pictures with Shelby :) We're both pretty goofy & spent the majority of the morning laughing & providing commentary for each other .. it was fantastic! She has such a great eye & is a print mixing goddess, so much so that she was the brains behind adding my leopard scarf to this look! As a bonus I also included a way to style this dress for a more casual winter occasion :) Stay warm <3
Dress-FOREVER 21, Shirt-GIFTED, Bracelet-SHELBY
Cardigan-OLD NAVY, Boots-STEVE MADDEN

4 comments:

  1. We would have gotten in so much trouble if we'd been in the same class as children. You're my fave, you look beautiful and I can't wait to do it again. xo.
    www.shellbcheri.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first look is perfect! love that color paired with leopard + those heels!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those heels and those boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! I love all the ways you styled it

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://onlybeyou.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3