Monday, February 3, 2014

Pastels

Over the weekend we got a small dose of warmer weather, & I thought I'd make the most of it by wearing EVERY piece of pastel that I own. If you ever told me that I'd own a pair of pastel pink corduroy pants with zippers I would think you were crazy, but these pants made the cut thanks to how soft & fuzzy they are :) In other exciting news, I'm finally starting to get more comfortable with styling my short hair & I can't wait to show you how it looked curled (check back Wednesday)!  
Tee-AMERICAN APPAREL, Necklace-NORDSTROM, 
Pants-VICTORIA'S SECRET, Coat-THRIFTED, Shoes-CONVERSE

My weekend was pretty uneventful (except for a fun Sunday morning with Shelby) & consisted of homework, babysitting, more homework, Sunday lunch with the fam, & of course more homework :( I can't believe that I'm in my final year of college, at times I didn't think I'd ever see the day, but I'm glad that I've stuck with it! I can't wait to catch up on blogs today & see all the delicious food everyone was snacking on yesterday for the Super Bowl :)


3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to get some warm weather! Love your hair and what a great necklace - cute!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair came out really cute! I like it this way! Looks like a ton of us took advantage of the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that shirt! looks great with that necklace! cute blog, lady!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3