Friday, February 21, 2014

OOTD: Angsty Teenager

Happy FRIIIIIDAY People! I'm here today to bring you an outfit that didn't turn out how I wanted it lol. I thrifted this adorable crocheted top YEARS ago, but for some reason I can't seem to style it to save my life. Since it was freezing last weekend & there was snow on the ground, I figured I should wear it since it kinda resembles a snowflake. I was also running late & not feeling creative, so I opted for a makeshift shirt-skirt. To complete my angsty-teenager-brunch outfit I through on my trusty chucks & voilĂ !
Top-THRIFTED, Plaid-THRIFTED, Leggings-THE LOFT Shoes-CONVERSE

Even though my outfit turned out "interesting", the other more important aspects of my afternoon were perfect!! Ashley, Shelby, & I dined at Bistro La Bonne, which really is the hidden gem of U St. I almost don't want to let the secret out because I want it all to myself, more on that later .. perhaps a Tasty Tuesdays post is in order :) Anyways, it was such a fun afternoon & it really made me think about just how much I'm going to miss them & all the other wonderful friendships that I've made over the past 6 years here in the DMV. Sorry for the sap, I'll end this post with some fun snaps from our impromptu sidewalk photoshoot (Thanks for the pics Shelby!) <3

3 comments:

  1. Best brunch ever. I love you ladies. Like, seriously. I'm obsessed with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest photo ever with Ashley smothering your cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the outfit works! I like the mix between girly and grunge. You ladies are adorable!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3