Thursday, February 27, 2014

CapFABB 3rd Anniversary!

Blogger Babes, Burgers, & Bracelets .. I mean obviously it was a great night! Last week I attended Cap FABB's 3 year anniversary party at Dirty Martini in Dupont where I got to spend a lovely evening with new & old friends. As usual I was excited to see what we'd be munching on & they didn't disappoint, delicious chicken veggie skewers + sliders + shrimp I was busy stuffing my face & was only able to snag a pick of a burger :) Another fun element of the evening was the awesome bangles bar courtesy of Capwell, they had so many cute styles & they actually fit over my wide wrists (no breaking of my hands necessary)! I'm not an #armparty master, so I was excited to get some more pieces to add to my collection <3
I had to throw in the before & after pictures to prove that I did in fact run 5 miles after the event with my running buddy Morgan :) I can't believe I'm less than 2 months away from running my first half marathon!! I also can't believe that it's already been 3 years since I've joined Cap FABB, I can't imagine what my blogging experience would have been like without joining this group. It's going to be interesting when I move & get to experience the NYC blogger scene, here's to many new friendships & cherishing my old ones <3

3 comments:

  1. how cool! i'm in the DC area as well, and would love to be a part of something like this!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bummed I missed this! Looks like you all had a great time! Those burgers look good, lol!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great evening!!! It was great seeing you and your pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3