Monday, February 10, 2014

Baa-Baa

Happy Monday ladies! I'm so excited to share this post with you today because the idea has been around for almost a year. Last Winter it seemed like every sweater that came out had some sort of animal on it, mine happened to be a sheep sweater from Old Navy that I got for Christmas (thanks Mom + Wynd!). My friend & fellow blogger Vivi also ended up with the same sweater (great minds think alike), & we had talked about how it'd be fun to do a post of us both styling it ... well a year later here you have it folks :) 
Sweater-OLD NAVY, Shorts-THRIFTED (DIY), Coat-THRIFTED, 
Sunnies-FOREVER 21, Boots-STEVE MADDEN
My photographer/partner in crime :)

I've been wearing these boots a lot lately since I rediscovered them in the back of my closet a few weeks ago. They're the perfect solution for when you want to show a little leg, but not die of frostbite & an evil windchill. This coat really deserves an award for its versatility, I mean I can literally throw it over any look & it makes it look polished. I had so much fun snapping these pictures with Vivi at the beautiful park (complete with the homeless dude drinking & watching us take the pictures ... awkward), now go pop over to Heart, Print, & Style & see how she styled her sheep!

6 comments:

  1. So much fun shooting with you! And totally forgot about the homeless man! hahaha. Anywho, you looked great and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that jacket!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I love the fact that you all did this post - genius idea. Your thrifted jacket is amazing, by the way! ;-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with the matching crimson lipcolor here. So sophisticated. Well done ladies.
    xo
    Carmen
    Compact Closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol love the last pic! You two looked like you where having tooo much fun!

    xoxo,
    Vogue & Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3