Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Maxi

As I'm sure most of you know this #PolarVortex thing is really messing with my outfit posts. As much as I love you guys I love being warm & inside on the couch more than freezing my buns off taking pictures on my balcony :) Lucky for me the weather lined up perfectly this weekend & I was able to get some outfit shots of what I wore to Sunday brunch at Trisha's! Thanks so much Krystin for snapping these pictures <3
Dress-THRIFTED, Scarf-CARING COWLS, Booties-MICHAEL KORS

Since I was a wee bit hungover under the weather I wanted to wear something snuggly that I could lounge around in .. insert this sweater maxi I thrifted months ago for $5! I love that it's warm enough to be worn on it's own without a coat, but still shows a little skin .. hello Angelina slit :) Anyways, I had a splendid weekend & was so grateful for the little glimmer of warmer weather, I'll take whatever I can get! I also wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your nice comments & tweets about me moving to NY, it means a lot! Happy Monday chicas <3

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much!
    The scarf just makes it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second to last picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!! You look great Girl :)
    Beijos, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3