Thursday, January 2, 2014

NYE 2014

I decided to host a little New Year's Eve party this year instead of going out to a crowded bar, & I'm so happy that I did :) Since we're moving out of our apartment in February, & had never had a house party we figured what better holiday than NYE?! The theme was black, white, & gold & I was so excited to get to debut my new LBD that I got from Tobi a few months back. It's a wrap style dress, so not only is it super comfortable, it's also pretty flattering. PS: their whole site is 50% off today with the code HELLO2014. 
Dress-TOBI, Necklace-THRIFTED, Heels-STEVE MADDEN

I made a little photo station with balloons, fringe, numbers I cut from scrapbook paper, & David's brilliant contribution .. the clock! We had such a fun group, & I couldn't have asked for better company to bring in 2-0-1-4 with :) I wanted to share some cute pictures that I snapped throughout the party, & if you stop back next Tuesday, I'm going to be talking about all the delicious snacks we had. 
Isn't he adorable?! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us <3

4 comments:

  1. How cute?! I love your dress and that necklace is fab! Happy New Year...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so cute! And your dress is sexi!
    xo
    @breaellis

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one pretty lady!!! Happy New Years! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous Girl…and your hair looks amazing :)
    Happy New Year for you too!!
    Beijos, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3