Friday, January 3, 2014

Hunter Rain Boots

So for Christmas my husband got me a pair of HUNTER BOOTS, and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep them or exchange them .. I know I know don't yell at me yet, I'll explain!! I'm a very cheap person when it comes to clothes & shoes, like I'm pretty sure I've never spent over $75 on a single item .. ever. If you're unfamiliar with Hunter boots they cost close to $150 for a regular pair, which at first seemed absolutely psycho to me since they're just rain boots for goodness sake!! After tweeting with a couple of friends who have Hunter boots I was happy to hear that they have a pretty good track record in terms of lasting for a while. I also didn't think that I'd use rain boots that much ... after yesterday's craziness (clearing snow off my car in flats & frost bitten toes) I'm thoroughly convinced that I NEEEEED to have them in my life. Now that I'm convinced that I need these beauties I'm having trouble picking out a color #FirstWorldProblems. I like the black because I know that it'll go with everything, but I LOVE the red because it adds such a fun burst of color, and then there's forest green which is a mix of neutral/fun.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4
1 // 2 // 3 // 4
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Basically I'd love to hear from you on which color you like, & if you have a pair what's your favorite way to style them??

1 comment:

  1. I have the green ones! I don't have the tall, regular style though. I opted for the shorter version. I find them more versatile across seasons. You can't go wrong with any of their boots. Also...definitely invest in a pair of the fleece liners. They are not super warm in the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3