Sunday, January 19, 2014

#FBF Random Summer Outfits

Since I'm leaving for Miami tomorrow & can't fit you all in my luggage, I'm leaving you with some Summer outfits that never made it to the blog! Summer 2013 was one of my favorite Summers to date, filled with pool parties, bbqs, Vegas, & dancing :) I can't wait to see what Summer 2014 will hold, especially since it'll be my first Summer in New York City <3 PS: I know it's not Friday lol


Georgetown Shopping
Shirt & Shorts-THRIFTED (DIY)

South Moon Under "Rock the Vote" Pool Party
Top-SHANGRI LA VINTAGE, Bikini-MARSHALLS, 
Skirt-THRIFTED (DIY), Sandals-THRIFED

Thrifting Day
Top-Gifted, Shorts-URBAN OUTFITTERS Glasses-MOD DEALS

My 24th Birthday
Shirt-THRIFTED, Shorts-ASOS, 
Purse-THRIFTED, Heels-STEVE MADDEN

Night Out Dancing
Tank-OLD NAVY, Shorts-MOD DEALS

Outlet Shopping
Sweatshirt-ASOS, Hat-HUSBANDS, 
Shorts-URBAN OUTFITTERS, Sandals-WINDSOR

I also want to wish everyone a Happy Martin Luther King Day! Even though the World still has a long way to go, remembering how huge of an impact one man had in his lifetime is awe inspiring. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I need to borrow that pink thrifted purse. LOVE. You should do more of these recap outfits posts, I love looking at the total variety of your wardrobe. I hope you're having the BEST TIME EVER in Miami!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3