Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DC Checklist

As some of you may or may not know, David & I are moving to New York this summer! We're both super excited for this new chapter of our lives, especially since there's so much that's still undecided (home & work). It's crazy how fast time has been flying by since we initially decided to make the big step to move. Now that it's sunk in that MD/DC will no longer be our home in a few short months, I've decided that I want to make a list of things & places I want to explore before leaving! I'm talking full on tourist mode people :)

Sites
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Eats

Sweets

Please let me know of your favorite places, or places that I "JUST HAAAVE TO VISIT" before leaving the District :) It's crazy that this place has been my home for nearly 6 years, it's been a fun & adventurous journey but I'm ready for New York! By the way if you're wondering why we're moving to New York it's partially because I'll be graduating this Fall with a bachelor's in fashion merchandising & why not move to the fashion capital?? Also, David & I have enjoyed living in Maryland but are looking forward to exploring a new city together :) I know that it's not going to be easy or cheap, but like they say the greater the risk the greater the reward .. I think that's how it goes lol. I hope that you'll continue on this new journey with me!

4 comments:

  1. We have to hang out again before you move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww good luck lady!! I'm hoping to make the move there soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- first Wave and you too, Erica??! I'll miss hanging out with you both but now it's just one more reason to visit NYC, I guess. As for Wave's question, two neat touristy things in DC are the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (where they print $$$) and the First Ladies Exhibit at the Smithsonian Museum of American History (it has a gown from each First Lady on display-- really fascinating to see the trends change!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww , i wish you the best of luck. we have to meet before you leave especially since i'm always in the dc area like every week !

    xoxo shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3