Thursday, January 30, 2014

Camo Chéri

First things first, I'm so excited to be Compact Closet's "Repeat Rockstar" today :) I remember chatting with Carmen about the feature over brunch, & it's so nice to see it becoming a reality! It seemed only fitting that I post an outfit wearing some usual suspects who get very little rest in my closet. I initially bought these camo jeans (last seen here & here) because they were on sale so stretchy & comfortable, little did I know just how versatile they would turn out to be! I can't wait til it gets warmer & I can wear them with my favorite nude pumps & a silky white tank top .. yeah I know that's not happening anytime soon :( 
Sweatshirt-ASOS, Scarf-MY MOMMA-IN-LAW made it, 
Jeans-AMERICAN EAGLE, Booties-NINE WEST via MACYS

I'm still very much adjusting to having short hair & can't get over the fact that my ponytail has now become a stump lol. I must admit that I don't miss spending forever & a day blow drying my hair, so no complaints over here :) Also, I have to show some love for this sweatshirt, this baby was under $20 & I have worn the s#!t out of it (here, here, & here) because it really does go with everything! Basically you need to add a fun gray sweatshirt to your closet (cute alternatives AsosEtsyMango), you'll thank me later! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how you styled the hair, and the camo pants and booties, perfect! XO

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with your short hair. IT IS THE FIRE.
    www.shellbcheri.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3