Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekend Recap

I wish we could have 4 day weekends every week! I spent lots of wonderful time with my family, stuffed my face repeatedly, & dabbled in a little holiday shopping :) Here's some snapshots of my fun <3
Smiles with my favorite little sista in law before our Video Session & Thanksgiving Feast
Target #Selfie because I can :) So excited for the $7 leopard harem pants I scored
Amazing Thanksgiving Feast thanks to my Mommacita's bomb chef skills 
(not pictured: pumpkin cheesecake with a gingersnap crust,  lindt tart, monkey bread)
Dark & Mysterious for a fun girl's night & concert
Ran for the first time in forever, it felt great .. but two days later & I'm still suuuuper sore
Yummy Prosecco thanks to Ashley <3 & PLOY live @DC 9 doin the damn thing!

I hope you all enjoyed your time off & spent it with your loved ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3