Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snow Day!

I'm not a fan of cold weather or snow, but I have to admit that this snow is kind of pretty. Since we won't be able to spend Christmas with my family we're doing an early Christmas in Columbus this weekend :) I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact that the high today was 19 degreeeees .. ahhh!!! Anyways, I had David snap these pictures this morning before we met up with my bestie for lunch at the cutest little cafe in the Short North, enjoy!
gif creator at gickr.com
Sweater-NEIMAN MARCUS, Scarf-CARING COWLS
Pants-TARGET, Booties-CHINESE LAUNDRY

When I scored these pants on sale at Target for only $7 I thought that they'd be collecting dust until the warmer months, but I couldn't resist packing them for this trip. To stay warm I wore leggings under my leopard pants, which in reality are more like glorified pajama pants .. score! 

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3