Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Unicorns

A few weeks ago I received a fun little quirky Christmas tee from Skip N' Whistle complete with their signature little twist! I thought it'd be fun to style the shirt both casually & dressy for the holiday season, which was pretty easy since it's such a versatile piece. I wore it a few weeks ago while in Ohio celebrating Christmas with my family, & it was definitely a big hit :) I also have to give David credit for suggesting that we take the pictures in front of the chimney, & I added the cheesy Santa hat.  
Tee- c/o SKIP N' WHISTLE, Leggings-THE LOFT, 
Flannel-THRIFTED, Boots-CHINESE LAUNDRY

I wanted to style it for a dressier occasion, so I paired it with my go-to black skirt & some serious heels. Since there's a bit of red in the tee I went with a red purse to bring out the pops of color & make it festive :) If you remember the last tee I styled from Skip N' Whistle it also had a unicorn, the Christmas tee that I picked also comes in some other styles including dinosaurs, cats, snowmen. My beautiful friend Tammy also styled a tee from Skip N' Whistle & she made her dinosaur tee look so chic!
Shirt- c/o SKIP N' WHISTLE, Skirt-THRIFTED, Necklace-KOHLS, 
Purse-COURAGE B., Heels-STEVE MADDEN

I had so much fun styling this tee & can't wait to wear it on actual Christmas :) This tee has also inspired me to possibly host an ugly sweater party next year, who wants to come?? Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season filled with lots of fun family moments & love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3