Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: Piola

When you hear "all you can eat pizza" does you mind immediately go to the obnoxious Cici's Pizza commercials?? Well my friends, I'm here to inform you that DC's Piola offers an all you can eat pizza brunch for only $15.95!! This past Saturday I dined at Piola with David & one of our friends, & let me tell you we really got our money's worth in pizza :) We ate a total of 9 pizzas, & also indulged in their all you can drink special which was an addition $15. 
Saturday & Sunday Happy Hour runs from 11 AM to 3 PM
White Sangria, Aperol Spritz, & Red Sangria
Malta (Mozzarella, Potatoes, Garlic, & Rosemary) 
Bruzelles (Mozzarella, Ricotta, Diced Tomatoes, Basil)
NUTELLA PIZZA <3

We also tried the following:
Margherita- Basic cheese pizza nothing crazy, but enjoyable
Diavlo- Yummy! Spicy Salami & Mozzarella (we ordered two)
Carbonara- Breakfasty pizza with bacon & eggs
Malta- Potato pizza aka one of my favorites it was very interesting & flavorful :)
Cancun- You HAVE to try this one, I know it sounds weird (Capers & Salmon) but it was tasty!
Bruxelles- I was a little disappointed with the lack of flavor
Tarragona- I liked this one, but was starting to lose consciousness due to the amount of pizza I'd consumed
Nutella- Next time I'm going to refrain from eating 3 whole pizzas before trying this one, because it was so AMAZING .. however I couldn't breathe be the time I got to it #WaveVSfood .. I think food won. 

I also have to commend our server Brad, because between the 3 of us we never once had an empty glass & he was very friendly! I'm not going to lie to you & say that this is the best pizza I've ever had, but for $15.95 Piola is definitely worth it & a great place to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon with friends. Did I mention it's only a few minutes walking from the U Street metro??  Oh yes one last thing .. their white sangria ... OMG I want to live in it & drink it everyday ... no but really it was so refreshing & deeeeelish!! 

2 comments:

  1. so like, when are we brunching here? this looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done their bottomless brunch before with the pizza, drinks, the whole shebang, and it's AMAZING -- soooo full after, but so worth it!

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3