Friday, November 22, 2013

Red Sprinkle's Pop-Up Beauty Lounge II

Before I get to all the great products, companies, & services that were offered at the Pop-Up Beauty Lounge, I must tell you all about how great Red Sprinkle is! Red Sprinkle is an organization that brings together people through networking events, beauty lounges, and launch parties. In case they're not busy enough, sisters Rebecca & Madiana also find time to run a fashion camp for youth that is interested in learning about the fashion & beauty industry. I've attended their events before & have always had a fun time, but last night was extra special :)
This Cointreau & Honest Tea Cosmo was out of this World, not to mention the 
prettiest pink that went with all the pretty Jamberry nail wrap samples!
Glamming it up with Rebecca of Red Sprinkle 
A quick snap while Keri & I were trying out Jamberry nail wraps. One of the coolest things about the nail wraps are that you can custom upload whatever picture/style you like to their website to create your own personalized design for your nails.  
I was so happy to see DJ Mim at the event, because she does NOT disappoint 
& definitely kept up a fun mix throughout the whole night! 
My lovely date for the evening Vivi posing for her caricature :)
I was obsessed with Kweita's headscarf & gorgeous smile, 
which was only made cuter with the addition of her caricature :)

OMG Those cupcakes .. pretty sure I ate 4!! Still drooling/recovering from the Pumpkin & Cookies-n-Cream cupcakes from Hello Cupcake <3 I needed to have my faith in cupcakes renewed after eating 
some gross ones from an undisclosed location, & these ones blew me away & are def worth trying!
The stunning & glowing ladies of the evening <3
Rebecca, Lianne, Madiana, & Whitney

In addition to all the different activities & refreshments I mentioned above there was also delicious sushi from Sushiko, holiday up-dos by Seven & Company, a lash station from Elle Bella Lash Bar, as well as amazing makeover stations at the different beauty counters! It was such a fun filled evening, & I can't wait til tomorrow to share about my "mini makeover" which you've probably already seen snippets of on Instagram :) Thanks again to the ladies of Red Sprinkle for including me in your event <3

3 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds and looks like so much fun! Everyone looks great, and I love Vivi's hair!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed I missed this! Looks like it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I looking away like that? Ha! I had so much fun with you, Wave! And, yeah, this event was nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3