Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Red Plaid + Red Bag

This post is going to be relatively short (SHOCKING I know!) because things are pretty normal over here, not that I'm complaining :) This afternoon we're going up to John's Hopkins for David's last doctor's appointment before his surgery, and even though I'm not looking forward to him having surgery it's nice to know that all this stuff will be behind us soon! I wore this outfit this past Saturday to a friend's birthday party, and after seeing these pictures I don't know how I feel about it aka I don't think I'll be wearing this outfit again lol.  
Plaid Top-THRIFTED, Tee Dress-HM, Necklace-CHARLOTTE RUSSE,
Belt-THRIFTED, Purse-COURAGE B, Heels-GIFTED

I really wish I liked how this outfit came out because it has a lot of great elements: plaid, statement necklace, dark lip, & a bold bag .. but for some reason it looks a bit sloppy to me. Oh well we live, we laugh, & we learn what outfits never to wear again :) Another funny little thing about this outfit is that we took these pictures right before we left & as we were walking to the elevator David FIIIINALLY realized that I'd switched to heels instead of my knee-high boots (YES, after he'd taken pictures of me CLEARLY wearing the heels & not the boots!) & said he liked the boots better ... moral of the story I wore these boots with this outfit & not the heels pictured above. Yup, I thought it was pretty funny, & I was actually glad with his suggestion because later that night it got chilly out & I was very happy to have warm boots on :) Happy Wednesday, we're half way to the weekend <3

2 comments:

  1. I adore that bag and flannel top, great outfit!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is SO FIERCE! love the necklace and the shoes!


    Be sure to check out my blog to enter to win a $50 giftcard!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera, Sahra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3