Thursday, October 24, 2013

California Camo

I would never think of Camo as a neutral, but after purchasing my American Eagle Camo Skinnies I'm a changed woman! I scored these on sale around a month ago for under $20 & have already gotten some solid wear out of them! I wore this particular outfit exactly a week ago to the Macy's Five Essentials Fall Fashion Show & was excited to see that one of the models was also wearing camo skinnies :) I didn't have much time to get ready for the event so I grabbed one of my favorite thrifted tees (also worn here), a cute pink statement necklace, & my chunkiest heels for a casual fun look. I can't wait to post more looks wearing these babies, so stay tuned!
Tee-THRIFTED, Jeans-AMERICAN EAGLE, Necklace-CHARM, Heels-STEVE MADDEN (Gifted) 

PS: It must be "Camo Skinny Jeans" Day out in the blogisphere because three of my favorite friends/bloggers are also posting about various ways to style them! Make sure to stop by Chain Strap Purse, Feeling Good Style, & Currently Coveting to get more ideas on how to wear them :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy sock bun! That's a huge one haha I love camo skinnies on others but I just haven't gotten onboard with wearing them myself yet... the couple pairs I've tried on just haven't felt like me. Maybe another retailer will come out with a pair I'll love tho, we'll see :)

    Kamola
    www.99boxesofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an AWESOME thrifted tee and I love your necklace :)

    xoxo
    Lauren Anne
    dcgirlinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3